Who we are
Dimples – Sew Happy / Anne Schneider
27 Blackberry Hill
Old Glenamuck Road
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
If you complete our Contact Form, the information entered will be emailed to us including your name and email. We will only use this information to contact you regarding your enquiry.
Store & Purchases
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store. This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and any other details that might be requested from you for the purpose of processing your orders.
Handling this data also allows us to:
- Send you information about your account and order.
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints.
- Process payments and to prevent fraudulent transactions. We do this on the basis of our legitimate business interests.
- Set up and administer your account, provide technical and/or customer support, and to verify your identity.
Additionally, we may also collect the following information:
- Location and traffic data (including IP address and browser type) if you place an order, or if we need to estimate taxes and shipping costs based on your location.
- Product pages visited, and content viewed while your session is active.
- Account email/password to allow you to access your account, if you have one.
- If you choose to create an account with us, your name, billing address, shipping address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
Embedded content from other websites
Pages, blog posts or product descriptions on our Site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We do not sell our users’ personal information.
We share information about you in the limited circumstances spelled out below and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy:
Third Party Providers
We may share information about you with third party service providers who need to know information about you in order to provide their services to us, or to provide their services to you. This group includes providers that help us provide our services to you (like payment providers that process your credit and debit card information, fraud prevention services that allow us to analyse fraudulent payment transactions, postal and email delivery services that help us stay in touch with you). We require providers to agree to privacy commitments in order to share information with them.
We may disclose information about you in response to a valid subpoena, court order, or other governmental request.
To Protect Rights, Property, and Others
We may disclose information about you when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of ours, third parties, or the general public. For example, if we have a good faith belief that there is an imminent danger of death or serious physical injury, we may disclose information related to the emergency without delay.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, Administrator and Shop Manager can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent;
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
Where we send your data
Our Site is hosted in the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
When you place an order through our Site the payment data is sent to servers of our Payment Processors and data about your package and delivery address to our Shipping Providers. To find out more about how our Payment Processors and Shipping Providers handles our data, whilst keeping within the EU regulations, please see following links:
|Payment Processors||Shipping Providers|
In order to upgrade/update to latest version of WordPress and WordPress Plugins our Independent Contractors may download our Site backups to their computer and upload these backups to secure storages such as Dropbox, OneDrive, or Google Drive. Each backup is kept for a maximum of 6 years. To find out more about how Dropbox, OneDrive and Google Drive handles our data, whilst keeping within the EU regulations, please see following links:
How we protect your data
The following information lists the steps that we take to help protect your data:
- Our Site is always using the latest version of WordPress and Plugins.
- We deactivate and remove any plugins no longer used and only have our active theme installed.
- We ensure that we don’t have any more than the required amount of accounts, that can gain access to our Site and all accounts are secured with strong passwords.
- Our Site uses a SSL Certificate to encrypt the information sent between your device and our web server so personal identifiable information is never captured by third parties without authorization.
- Our webhost provider complies with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. See Register365 Data Protection notice.
- Our computers are all protected using strong passwords including computes of ours Independent Contractors.
- We do not print the personal information of our customers out.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide the services of our online shop to you.
We accept payments through the following Payment Processor(s):
When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to our Payment Processors, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
How long we retain your data
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. This includes your name, billing address, shipping address, email and phone number. For example, we will store order information for 6 years for tax and accounting purposes.
For users that register on our Site (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Site administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to:
Anne Schneider, 27 Blackberry Hill, Old Glenamuck Road, Carrickmines, Dublin 18, D18 D255, Ireland.
You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, to the contacts listed in the “Our contact information” section in the bottom of this document. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
What third parties we receive data from
We do not receive data from any third parties.
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
We do not use automated decision making and/or profiling.
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
We comply with all regulatory requirements on disclosure.
What data breach procedures we have in place
If a security breach causes an unauthorized intrusion into our system that materially affects you, we will notify the appropriate supervisory authority without undue delay and, where, feasible, not later than 72 hours after having become aware of it. We will also notify you and later report any action taken in response.
Our contact information
If you have any privacy-specific concerns, you can contact us any of the following methods:
Address: 27 Blackberry Hill, Old Glenamuck Road, Carrickmines, Dublin 18, D18 D255, Ireland
Alternatively, please use our Contact Form.